£35,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
Materials Scheduler, Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Scheduler, planner, buyer, materials controller or working within a similar role.
- This will be a Team Leader position so you will ideally have experience leading a small team or have some sort of management experience. Equally if you are looking for a step up into a more senior role this could be for you.
- This role will work closely with different areas of a manufacturing business, leading and supporting the planning of production material needed for operations.
- Ideally you will have some knowledge or experience of MRP / ERP systems.
- Opportunity to join a business with a track record of developing their people – plenty of headroom to progress into a more senior role.
This Materials Scheduler / Planner job will suit:
- A Materials Planner, Buyer, Scheduler or similar with experience working within an ERP/MRP system.
- Someone with experience working within a Manufacturing, Production or Engineering environment would be ideal.
- Leadership, supervisor or management experience, you will drive a small team of planners.
- Above all else someone with a can do attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow with a progressive business.
The Materials Scheduler / Planner job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a an extremely reputable medium sized business with global operations. This role is based in Banbury at a modern, state of the art manufacturing facility.
- There is excellent tenure within the business across the board, a lot of the senior team have been progressed through the business. They definitely have a culture of promoting within.
- Extremely friendly and welcoming, it a is a very calm and relaxed environment to work.
- During the Covid pandemic the business hasn’t made a single redundancy and has supported all of their employees throughout, they are very financially stable.
The Materials Scheduler / Planner job will involve:
- Forecasting, analysis and scheduling work generated through the use of a modern ERP / MRP system.
- Working closely with the procurement team and manufacturing in order to process deliveries for production material as well as managing stock levels.
- A mixture of day to day scheduling work alongside long term, more strategic materials & business planning. Leading the planning team to accomplish this and improve overall business efficiency.
This job is commutable from Banbury, Bicester, Royal Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Northampton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”