£18,000 - £20,000
almost 3 years ago
Responsible for the day to day production planning including daily purchasing and material controls in an established production process factory.
Salary Guideline: £18,000 - £20,000, depending on experience.
This job will suit:
- Some experience of production planning administration
- Highly analytical and well organised.
- Good level of math.
- Strong IT skills and the interest in / ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills with the ability to relay information at a level relevant to the audience.
- Strong relationship builder.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional, ambitious manufacturing company with motivated staff throughout.
- Company with an established client base including leading UK and European manufacturers, and a growing order book.
- Career progression. This is an opportunity to replace a retiring manager and to join a new leadership team and become part of the future success of the business.
The job will involve:
- Deliver a two-week fixed schedule for production.
- Coordinate the weekly planning meeting.
- Coordinate the daily Planning team meeting.
- Attend the Daily Operations meeting.
- To ensure that the goods in and goods out calendar is updated daily and communicated to Operations.
- Ensuring effective communication channels are adopted and adhered to throughout the organisation structure.
This job is commutable from Stafford, Stoke-On-Trent, Telford, Cannock, Crewe and surrounding areas in Staffordshire.
To apply, please contact Jayne Baxter