£27,000 to £33,000
3 months ago
Materials Development Engineer, Gloucester
- Materials Development Engineer jobs, Materials Science jobs, Polymer Engineer jobs.
- Materials Engineering / Materials Science role focussed on the design, development, test and production of polymer products for a wide variety of engineering and scientific applications.
- Opportunity to become the polymers technical lead within a growing engineering team.
- Growing innovative polymers and composites product development and manufacturing business, part of wider group of engineering and technology companies.
- £27K - £33K salary range + pension + life assurance + private medical cover + 26 days holiday & all bank holidays.
This Materials Development Engineer job will suit:
- You will hold a relevant qualification in a materials engineering, materials science or similar engineering / science-based degree with a strong materials engineering / materials science focus.
- Some experience of polymer materials / thermoplastic materials through work experience or academic projects is preferred.
- The role would suit a Materials Engineer / Polymer Engineer who will enjoy a broad and varied research, product development and manufacturing focused position.
- You will have good communication skills to work effectively with customers, suppliers, technical and non-technical colleagues.
This Materials Development Engineer job will involve:
- Building an excellent understanding of polymer / thermoplastic product development and manufacturing processes.
- Product development – manage new product development projects from concept to production.
- Market research – review and identify material suppliers to enhance the product portfolio.
- Process optimisation – work closely with Process Engineers to optimise the manufacturing of products.
- Support the future development and growth of this product range and customer base within the business – this is an opportunity to be the technical authority
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Established and growing engineering business that is a specialist in the design and manufacture of polymer products for a wide variety of engineering and scientific applications.
- You will be joining a growing team engineering team of Design, Development and R&D Engineers.
- Salary & Package: £27K - £33K salary range, plus pension, life assurance, private medical cover, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This Materials Development Engineer job is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, Stroud, Bristol, Chipping Norton, Dursley, Worcester, Ledbury, Ross-on-Wye.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.