£25,000 - £32,000
9 months ago
£25K - £32K basic salary commensurate with experience PLUS shift premium – additional £4K - £7K per annum for shift working, bonus, pension, 27 days holiday entitlement, sick pay and other benefits. Flexible shifts available to suit you across mornings, afternoons, nights or weekends.
This Master Technician job will suit:
- Somebody with experience of working within a Vehicle Emissions Technician, Vehicle Technician, Powertrain Technician or similar type of role.
- You will have a good understanding of automotive / vehicle systems and the ability to diagnose faults.
- Previous experience of completing test work within an engineering / manufacturing / technical environment and maintaining test equipment.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in motor vehicle or similar engineering discipline e.g. City & Guilds or NVQ. You will also need to hold a full driving licence.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic opportunity to join an established, global and rapidly growing engineering technology business working on cutting edge research and development projects for the automotive, off-highway, defence and passenger transportation markets.
- You will join a powertrain test and development team working within a brand new world class emissions test facility.
- £25K - £32K basic salary commensurate with experience PLUS shift premium – additional £4K - £7K per annum, bonus, pension, 27 days holiday entitlement, sick pay and other benefits.
The job will involve:
- Undertaking vehicle emissions test set up in support of automotive engineering test programmes.
- Running of vehicle emissions testing.
- Drive vehicle emission test cycles to achieve legal requirements. .
- Run test system checks and maintain test equipment in optimal state.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, West Midlands.