£ Competitive Salary
6 months ago
- Suited to a business professional used to managing projects, dealing with manufacturing processes and coordinating project delivery with customers.
- Ideally from an Automotive / Aerospace or related industry, you could be a Project Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Production Planner, Demand Planner, Production Scheduler or have worked in a demand based role.
- You will be leading a small business unit, implementing new processes and creating a gateway in a manufacturing business to improve their service delivery.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility. Product development is central to the company’s success, it has a history of market leading technology development.
- They are Europe’s number one technology provider of exhaust after treatment retrofit products.
- This role will be to lead the Retrofit Product Development engineering activity within the business to keep their retrofit products in the number one position as the technology develops.
- Competitive salary, bonus, 24 days (increase each year), company pension, Christmas shutdown.
This job will suit:
- Someone with a good understanding of manufacturing processes – Automotive / Aerospace in particular are beneficial.
- Project management experience, liaising with internal departments as well as managing expectations and communicating direct with customers.
- Strong personality able to deal with a quite demanding customer base externally as well as being able to drive things forward internally.
This job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough, Worksop, Market Rasen and the surrounding areas
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd