£50,000 - £55,000
over 1 year ago
Marketing Manager / Marketing professional to work within a growing & innovative business based in Hampshire. A very diverse role working closely with the Director, responsible driving & implementing marketing strategies – this will be an autonomous role and will enable you to make a real difference to an SME business.
This job will suit:
- Someone with strong Marketing experience, ideally with a broad range of skills across the marketing mix – Digital & Traditional.
- This will be well suited to someone used to leading and managing their own Marketing projects / strategies, if you have worked in a small team or independently within a small business then this would beneficial
- You will need to have a full UK driving license and ideally live close to Southampton, Portsmouth, Basingstoke
- A proactive, self-sufficient individual who is happy working in a hands on role.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working with a unique and niche service tending to compete on quality rather than on price.
- Their service is personable and is about getting to know each individual client.
- 80% of their enquiries come through their website, they have recently had a new platform.
- They pride themselves on employee training, development & engagement – they are excellent prospects to work as a senior member of the team and make a real difference to the success of an SME business.
- Excellent starting salary in the region of £50,000 - £55,000 type of salary + benefits.
The job will involve:
- The purpose of this position is to increase the overall brand awareness to the key target markets
- This will be done through market analysis & research – hands on role visiting your target customer base and gather market intelligence
- You will closely with the MD of the business to define marketing strategies and implement ideas – this will need someone who is proactive and able to drive projects forward using own initiative.
- This isn’t a case of rebranding a business as this has already been addressed but you will work closely with an external Marketing agency to coordinate brand exposure
- Someone who is analytical would be advantageous.
This job is commutable from Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Basingstoke, Salisbury, Andover, Farnham and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd