salary according to experience - some flexiblilty
about 1 year ago
date to suit
Marketing Manager GU21 Woking Surrey
Marketing Manager to plan and execute marketing campaigns for electronic technical products to a B2B engineering and technical customer community. Marketing activities include marketing campaigns, website overhaul, content creation in video, animation and written format, organising webinars and exhibitions. This Marketing Manager job needs a person with experience of marketing technical products to technical customers, managing adhoc suppliers. This Marketing Manager job is with a high tech electronics and engineering business, so marketing content needs to be suited to data-hungry and tech-savvy customers. There can be a balance of office and home-working.
Salary & Package: Negotiable salary, according to the level of experience. Pension & Private Healthcare.
The skills and experience needed in this Marketing Manager job:
- The ability to plan marketing campaigns to generate sales leads.
- A track record of setting realistic goals in terms of time and resource planning.
- Be able to work with colleagues from technical backgrounds and sales backgrounds.
- Appreciation of the need for technical data within the marketing message.
- The ability to select and manage adhoc 3rd party marketing suppliers.
- The role will manage marketing campaigns, internal and external events, webinars, customer cases and media work. This is not a people-management role.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small, professional high tech electronics and engineering business with world leading equipment.
- Modern office facility.
- Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to own and drive the marketing activities.
- Salary & Package: We are flexible and will pay well for a person with marketing experience in an electronic equipment context. Plus pension & Private Healthcare.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting IY.134818
“With our apologies, please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This centrally located position is commutable from Woking, Weybridge, Farnborough, Guildford, Surrey and surrounding areas.