Excellent basic salary + wider benefits package
5 days ago
Marketing Manager. Leicester, East Midlands
- Digital Marketing professional based near to Leicester.
- Medium sized Engineering company, B2B environment, marketing products & solutions.
- Autonomous role, you will be the most senior Marketing person in the team, implement marketing strategies and ideas, leading a small team of marketing professionals.
- Modern facility (recently had over £1million spent in renovations) – plenty of reinvestment into a very successful business.
Opportunity for Marketing Manager / Marketing Coordinator/ Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing professional Are you looking for Marketing jobs? Are you a marketing professional who can help an SME implement their marketing strategy, social media, B2B marketing?
This position reports directly to the Managing Director and the holder of this position will be responsible for implementing the company’s marketing strategy, opportunity to really drive the marketing function of an SME business.
The Marketing Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business, recent investments into the facility and technologies within the company – B2B environment.
- Excellent starting salary & Overall package.
- Fantastic development opportunities – a lot of investment going into employee development and you will be able to advance your career into a more senior role.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
This Marketing Manager jobs role will suit:
- A Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator. Well suited to a B2B digital marketing professional.
- A strong communicator both written and verbal with great organisational skills.
- Someone with good creativity and excellent writing skills.
- An upbeat ‘can do’ personality with the ability to work well on their own.
- An experienced marketer who has a good knowledge of digital marketing techniques, who will be proactive and hands on in implementing all aspects of the company’s marketing strategy
- Experience with any of the following software would be desirable: SEO, Google AdWords, WordPress CMS, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, E commerce.
- An ability to learn new software quickly
- The ability to work as part of a team and to meet deadlines
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Coventry, Bedworth or areas commutable to Leicestershire
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”