£30,000 - £55,000
5 months ago
- Marketing Manager Derby / Ashbourne / Stoke
- B2B Marketing Manager for £100m t/o highly profitable business
- Surveying, construction and land management (large property management). Flexible on your background but you will be a pragmatic marketing manager with an interest in this sector
- Company has just moved into a brand new £1m facility
- Turnover and profitability have doubled in the past 5 years
Are you a Marketing Manager seeking exciting marketing jobs in Derby, Derbyshire, Ashbourne, Uttoxeter? Alternatively are you a Marketing Executive seeking senior marketing jobs / a chance to step up to being a Marketing Manager?
This Marketing Manager jobs role is with a £100m t/o business but with a headcount of just over 60 you will need to be comfortable in a newly created, standalone marketing role. You will have autonomy and the chance to make a massive impact in a highly successful business.
The Marketing Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This is a highly profitable £100m t/o business with profits of over £25m
- 2019 was a record year. Turnover and profitability have doubled in the past 5 years
- They have a headcount of 63 approx. Newly created Marketing Manager jobs role due to growth
- Incredibly stable business, NOT prone to the cyclical nature of construction – consistent growth even during economic downturns
- A chance to really make an impact within a dynamic business
- Company has just moved into a brand new £1m + facility
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
This Marketing Manager jobs role will suit:
- A Marketing Manager with strong digital marketing experience
- Seeking marketing jobs or marketing manager jobs in the Derby, Derbyshire, Ashbourne, Uttoxeter region
- As a Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing executive you do NOT need to have experience in Estates, Property, construction, land management or surveying types of sectors. You need to have strong B2B experience and have a pragmatic, common sense approach to marketing (and maybe an interest in working in this sector)
- This is a highly successful and highly professional organisation - you will likely have worked in forward thinking organisations where there is a focus on best practice and continuous improvement
- Whilst the business is £100m t/o and works with massive blue chip organisations, this is a 60 headcount medium sized business. You will have that “wear a number of hats” SME mentality
- It’s newly created Marketing manager jobs role – you will need to be comfortable grabbing the role and making it your own. You have a fantastic chance to make an impact.
This marketing jobs role is based near Ashbourne, commutable from Derby, Uttoxeter, Alfreton, Chesterfield, Stoke on Trent, Burton on Trent, Derbyshire and surrounding areas.
To apply for this job, please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd.