£25,000 - £30,000
about 1 month ago
Salary & Package: £25,000 - £30,000
This job will suit:
- Marketing Executive, Marketing Professional, Marketing Graduate experience working within a small team ideally a B2B environment.
- Ideally degree educated or CIM accredited, Business & Marketing or similar.
- A marketing executive seeking varied, diverse marketing jobs where there is the chance to really make a difference and step up in their career.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small, professional UK Sales Office of a multinational engineering company with world leading electronic equipment.
- Modern office facility.
- Support and training with local colleagues and international colleagues.
- The business supports customers in a wide range of industries including power generation, utilities distribution, pharmaceutical, engineering, manufacturing and process industries.
The job will involve:
- Developing marketing campaigns to support the promotion of products for existing and new customers both in the UK.
- Support marketing initiatives such as advertising, email campaigns, webinars, Google Adwords, Hubspot and mailchimp.
- Managing the website and maintain all relevant social media channels with regular posts/tweets/activity to maintain brand image through creative content.
- Assisting with the continual brand development along with the Directors & Sales team
- Conducting market research, drive strong leads and assisting the sales team to generate enquiries.
This centrally located position is commutable from East Leicester, Enderby, Blaby, Glenfield, Braunstone, New Parks surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd