£ Competitive Salary
7 months ago
Marketing Assistant jobs role. World Class technology business with ambitious growth plans. Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home.
Are you a Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive interested in working for a global leader on the development of software used within the automotive research and development industry?
Salary & Benefits: £18K to £24K commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Marketing Assistant job will suit:
· You will be degree qualified in a Marketing, Business Studies or Public Relations discipline.
· Through your work experience or university projects you will be able to demonstrate experience of producing high quality marketing content.
· Any specific exposure to working in a technical environment (software, IT, engineering) would be advantageous but not essential.
The Marketing Assistant job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
· The company are a software development business who are part of internationally recognised, truly innovative; advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
· The company has ambitious growth plans – UK headcount is set to double in the next 2 years.
· Great company culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
· Very generous benefits package. £18K to £24K salary guideline depending on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
The Marketing Assistant job will involve:
· Working with Global Product Manager’s to create high quality marketing material e.g. product presentations, social media content, case studies, product launch briefings etc…
· Work with the development teams to gather key pieces of technical information to enable the creation of high quality marketing assets.
· Help coordinate the companywide marketing communication strategy.
This Marketing Assistant job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi