£20,000 - £25,000
2 months ago
Marketing Assistant. Bardon Hill, Leicestershire
- Newly created Marketing Assistant position for a highly successful SME Machinery manufacturing business in Leicestershire.
- This role will be the focal point for all of the business’s social media & online brand representation moving forward – You will ideally be used to using Instagram / YouTube / Facebook and other online channels.
- Working closely with the Sales & Marketing teams, this will be well suited to someone who has studied or has an interest in Business or Marketing – Excellent opportunity for someone to begin and develop a commercial career within a very professional business.
- Starting salary of £20,000 - £25,000. 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This Marketing Assistant job will suit:
- A business graduate / apprentice or someone who has studied marketing who is looking to advance their career and work within a professional B2B commercial team.
- You will work closely with senior members of the business and gain excellent training.
- You will need good verbal & written communication skills.
- Any exposure to digital marketing, social media & website management for a B2B & B2C customer base.
- Someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is willing to learn and develop, there will be plenty of professional opportunities within the organization.
The Marketing Assistant job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Supportive company culture working in a nice, modern facility / office space.
- Working closely with managers / directors and senior members of the business, you will learn a lot from a commercial business perspective, a great grounding within a professional workspace.
- Good starting salary – Roughly £20,000 - £25,000
- Monday to Friday (normal office hours)
- Pension scheme
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”