£30,000 - £34,000
over 2 years ago
Quality QMS Team Leader or Quality Systems Supervisor. Manufacturing Quality Process job vacancy, managing the quality standards and a small team. Keep the QMS audit ready, train quality technicians, oversee quality control, take lead responsibility for Incident Reports and response to non conformance. This will suit a person with quality audit skills and a manufacturing quality background in a continuous improvement quality culture.
Salary Guideline: £30-34,000, For the right candidate there may be some further flexibility in salary
This Quality Team Leader job vacancy involves:
- Keeping the QMS up to date.
- Leading, training and developing Quality Control Technians.
- Leading internal audits and hosting external audits.
- Taking the lead for Incident Reports and Non Conformance Reports, following through the actions, documentation and embedding the necessary process and behavioural changes to ensure compliance to product quality, process compliance and related H&S..
- Attending the daily production meeting, taking the lead for quality issues and follow-ups.
- Working with manufacturing leaders and managers to embed new processes and improvements.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional, ambitious manufacturing company.
- Company with an established client base including leading UK and European manufacturers, and a growing order book.
- Career progression. This is an opportunity to join a new leadership team and become part of the future success of the business.
The Person Needed:
Experience of working in a manufacturing business with a continuos improvement culture.
Experience of managing processes and or people in manufacturing.
Work place experience might include food, automotive, aerospace, medical, chemical or pharmaceutical.
This job is commutable from Stafford, Stoke-On-Trent, Telford, Cannock, Crewe and surrounding areas in Staffordshire.