about 2 years ago
Manufacturing Project Engineer Wolverhampton WV6 West Midlands
- Complex precision machined components supplied into automotive sector
- Low volume, prototype and batch manufacturing
- Professional, growing business with an excellent order-book including UK, Far East and European customers
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
This job will suit:
- This job will suit a Manufacturing Project Engineer with experience of improving complex machining processes, jigs and tooling design, NPI, working with equipment suppliers
- Any additional experience of engineering projects, engineering budgets, capital equipment justification and equipment trials is also a benefit
- Experience with CadCam programming beneficial
- Continuously reviewing production processes and techniques to improve efficiency. You will be working alongside established CNC and Manual Machinists, to problem solve and identify new opportunities.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business with an excellent order-book including UK, Far East and European customers
- Fantastic machining capabilities and facilities in general. Opportunity to make an impact and improve processes.
This position is commutable from, Birmingham, Telford, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Kidderminster.
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.