£40,000 + pension
5 months ago
date to suit
Manufacturing Production Planning Manager £40k Coventry
- Production planning, materials scheduling, and production facility logistics job vacancy.
- Production schedules, analysis of WIP, production capacity planning, daily MRP analysis and communicating across the business to maximize manufacturing uptime and OTIF.
- Manage inventory, production and capacity planning, distribution and replenishment plans.
Salary & Package: £38-40,000 + pension
This Production Planning Manager job will suit:
- Production Planner, Materials Manager or similar manufacturing planning stores and logistics person that enjoys a fast paced manufacturing and assembly factory environment
- A confident communicator able to work on the shop floor and the office, and also happy with detailed analytical work, with a good eye for detail
The Production Planning Manager job will involve:
- Oversee and manage inventory integrity
- Lead capacity planning activities
- Set department objectives and monitor ongoing process and performance
- Manage inventory, production and capacity planning, distribution and replenishment plans
- overall responsibility for all internal and external logistics
This job is commutable from Rugby, Warwick, Coventry, Solihull, Coleshill, Hinckley, Nuneaton. and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen on firstname.lastname@example.org
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”