43-46,000 guideline + pension
4 months ago
date to suit
Manufacturing Production Operations Manager, Wednesbury, £43-46,000 + pension
Hands on Production Operations Manager in manufacturing.
- Manage a team of 35 including production team leaders and manufacturing operatives and production planner
- Engage with a skilled and experienced manufacturing and production staff, understand best practice in each manufacturing cell, spread best practice across the production teams and improve the SOPs and manufacturing documentation.
- Lead the delivery of manufacturing KPI’s for quality, cost and delivery.
- Work alongside peers in production quality and manufacturing H&S.
- Salary expected to be around £45,000 + pension, negotiable according to experience. The job is Mon-Fri days, but with some flexible hours needed – the usual give and take in a 24-5 manufacturing operation.
This Manufacturing Production Operations Manager is suited to:
- A production manufacturing person with the ability to engage with experienced manufacturing operators, understand best practice, and enable the spread best practice across manufacturing and production cells through updated SOPs.
- Management skills in manufacturing and a person that understands SQCD KPI’s and can balance hitting these objectives every day with the need to deploy continuous improvement through 5S, 5Why and 7Wastes tools and techniques.
- A Production Operations manager that enjoys working with experienced production operatives on the manufacturing shop floor.
This position is commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Cannock, Lichfield, Stafford, Telford and surrounding areas.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”