£42-48,000, plus pension and bonus
26 days ago
by agreement / asap
Manufacturing Production Manager
Laser Cutting, Pressed Parts and Metal Fabrications
£40-48,000 + pension + bonus
Production Manager in a manufacturing factory managing production in the Press Brake and Laser Cutting departments. The Production Manager will manage goods received, machine programming, laser cutting and press shop to deliver on time in full manufacturing objectives.
- Manage metal manufacturing teams in Laser Cutting and Pressed Metal through the production team leaders.
- Manage pre-production activity including goods received and stores, ensuring sufficient raw material and blanks to deliver the manufacturing plan.
- Manage the laser cutting and pressed metal machine programmer to ensure production activity can be achieved right first time, on time.
- Work with others on site to ensure the company objectives for product quality, product conformance and manufacturing equipment uptime optimised.
- Take a lead role in establishing and achieving current SQDCP objectives and as Production Manager take a lead role in driving lean manufacturing as a mindset using 5S, OEE and TPM tools. Also getting involved with some factory wide six sigma led improvements.
- Above all else, ensure the manufacturing KPI objectives are achieved in an environment where H&S is prioritised.
The laser cutting and pressed metal manufacturing teams work on a 24/5 shift pattern. The Production Manager will