£35,000 to £40,000
25 days ago
Manufacturing Process Engineer, Chesterfield
- Process Engineer jobs, Continuous Improvement Engineer jobs, Manufacturing Engineer jobs.
- A business that cares passionately about their people and has a continuous improvement culture.
- Engineering business with full capability to research, develop, design, test and manufacture custom engineered products for various industry sectors.
- Newly created Process Engineer position that would suit a Process Engineer or Continuous Improvement Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer with a manufacturing / production engineering background.
- £35,000 to £40,000 salary as a guide + benefits.
This Manufacturing Process Engineer job will suit:
- Newly created role for somebody with a process engineering or continuous improvement engineering or manufacturing engineering background.
- The business care passionately about their people and have a continuous improvement mindset so you will get lots of buy in to develop systems, processes, equipment etc…
- Experience of any of the following is preferred lean manufacturing, PFMEA, Six Sigma, statistical process control or similar tools and methodologies.
- You will hold a relevant qualification in an engineering, manufacturing or production discipline.
This Manufacturing Process Engineer job will involve:
- Development and execution of plans to continuously improve and optimise product quality and overall OEE.
- Support manufacturing by improving product quality, line efficiency, process optimisation and manufacturing costs by evaluating new processes, equipment and materials.
- Facilitate and drive continuous improvement of technology and processes.
- Use statistical tools such as root cause analysis, control charts and other decision-making tools to validate process improvements.
- Be proactive around developing, justifying and implementing best practice methodologies, procedures, processes and equipment.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.