£80k base guideline + car allowance, bonus and pension
2 months ago
by agreement / asap
£75,000 to £80,000 + car allowance + healthcover + pension + bonus
Manufacturing Operations Director to manage and lead Production, Quality, H&S Environmental, Supply Chain and Production Planning.
- Leadership of a capable production operations team, the Operations Director will steer the manufacturing operation towards achieving significant growth in productivity and capacity. This involves everything from production planning to new manufacturing equipment, and also establishing regular factory routines and communication across each manufacturing shift (24/5).
- Product mix is split 80% regular drum beat orders and 20% fast track low volume. A key success factor will be balancing manufacturing flexibility with optimised production capacity.
- Growth opportunities will come from increased capacity and also by working with customers to identify added value services such as surface finishing, kitting and sub-assembly builds.
- The manufacturing Operations Director will lead the production operations team towards these goals by engaging with the shop floor, engineers, purchasing and planners to identify ideas and solutions.
This Operations Director job will be ideal for
- A leader with a track record of getting the best from a production operations team, enabling people to contribute ideas and achieve goals.
- A person with an engineering background or experience in a production engineering business.
- An Operations Director that enjoys growing the manufacturing capability and working with customers directly to identify opportunities to offer new manufacturing options and added value services.
- A person capable of taking on increased responsibility and moving towards becoming the GM or MD.
£75,000 to £80,000 + car allowance + healthcover + pension + bonus. Negotiable for the right person.
Successful and stable business with a long term investment strategy, and career opportunity to become GM / MD.
This job is commutable from Congleton, Northwich, Knutsford, Sandbach, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, Nantwich, Holmes Chapel, Staffordshire, Cheshire.
To apply please email Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”