50000 - 60000 TBC
3 months ago
• Newly created Manufacturing manager jobs role (Production Manager)
• Switchgear, control panels, electrical engineering
• £45,000- £55,000
• Brand new factory / facility. Manufacturing Manager job part of Senior Leadership team,
• Recruit and grow your own team of 15. Company investing millions of pounds
• Electrical engineering, control panel assembly, switchgear assembly and manufacture
Production Manager jobs role / manufacturing manager jobs. Brand new factory / facility offices near Birmingham Airport : commutable from Solihull, Tamworth, Coventry, Coleshill, Nuneaton. Established over 40 years ago, this multinational business (£30m t/o) business is setting up a brand new manufacturing facility.
You will be part of the senior leadership team and as Manufacturing manager / Production manager lead the assembly, production and kitting of control panels, switchgear, electrical assemblies and electro mechanical assemblies
About you / Your background
• A rounded Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager or Operations Manager who is within 25 miles of Birmingham Airport region
• Ideally an electrical engineering background
• In the absence of an electrical engineering background, you will have experience of leading electro-mechanical assembly, kitting of electrical panels / products / bespoke machinery or similar
• Someone who is excited by the fact that you can grow your own team. Initially you will be on your own but not for very long. This is DEFINIETLY a leadership position
• Ambitious, wants to have autonomy and the ability to really make a difference. Someone who will take pride and treat it as their own factory/production facility (which it sort of will be)
To apply please contact Edward Smith via email at Euro Projects Recruitment.
This Manufacturing manager / Production manager jobs role is commutable from Solihull, Coventry, Tamworth, Birmingham, West Midlands and Warwickshire regions
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.