Commensurate with Experience
3 months ago
Manufacturing Manager, Lincolnshire
- Manufacturing Manager jobs role, Head of Manufacturing jobs role.
- Newly created Manufacturing Manager role within a medium volume specialist plastics manufacturing and assembly business supplying the transportation sectors.
- Role would suit a Manufacturing Manager or Operations Manager preferably with experience of working within a manufacturing SME organisation.
- Responsibility for the full manufacturing operations, make improvements and positive changes within a stable and loyal team.
This Manufacturing Manager job will suit:
- A Manufacturing Manager or Head of Manufacturing with a proven track record of leading and developing first class manufacturing / production operations.
- Role could also suit an Operations Manager who has a strong production / manufacturing management background.
- Any experience of working within a plastics or composites manufacturing environment or within a business producing products for the aerospace, rail or marine sectors would be beneficial.
- The culture is stable and loyal but we are looking for a driven and dynamic candidate who is keen to improve and make positive changes within manufacturing operations team.
- A person with practical management skills and a “can-do-attitude”.
This Manufacturing Manager job will have the following responsibilities:
- This is a newly created position for a Manufacturing Manager to lead and drive forward the complete production / manufacturing operations of a SME organisation.
- The role reports directly into the Managing Director and you will be a key member of the senior leadership team.
- The overall manufacturing operation function is roughly a 70 headcount business unit spanning Production Operations, Production Planning, Maintenance and Logistics.
- The role will have a strong focus on the leadership of production planning and production operations to ensure a smooth and efficient overall manufacturing operation. You will have some wider operations responsibilities too as both Maintenance and Logistics would report into this role.
- Continuous improvement, efficiency projects, developing key staff, optimise or develop new manufacturing processes and managing quality, cost and delivery KPIs.
This Manufacturing Manager job is commutable from Lincoln, Boston, Sleaford, Grantham, Newark, Louth, Market Rasen, Skegness, Spalding, Horncastle.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.