ml / 201209-152309
3 months ago
Manufacturing Engineer – Laser, Shepshed
A Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer / CAD/CAM Engineer with experience of 5 axis laser cam programming.
£45,000 + benefits
This Manufacturing Engineer job will suit:
• 5 Axis Laser CAM programming-Essential
• Laser machine operation-Essential
• Aerospace specifications - appreciation
The Manufacturing Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Successful precision engineering company supplying to a range of industries
- Starting salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
The Manufacturing Engineer job will involve:
- Responsible for technical conformity of all products, providing technical documentation, introducing new capabilities while maintaining and developing Methods of Manufacture
- Evaluate and develop manufacturing processes
- Improve manufacturing efficiency
- Maintains product and process data base by writing computer programs
This job is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 201209-152309