9 months ago
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Medical engineering products (mechanical) so we can offer job security
- Based in Southwell Nottinghamshire. Free parking. NOT battle into a city
- As Manufacturing Engineer you will drive NPI engineering projects across aero, automotive, medical (high volume mechanical components)
- Flexi-time. 37 hour week. Finish at 14:00 on Friday.
- 150 headcount multi-national business
- A friendly, conscientious and people focused medium sized manufacturer
Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer jobs role – NPI from concept through prototype to full production of high volume mechanical components. Based near Southwell, 100 – 150 headcount manufacturing and engineering business. Flexi-time, 37.5 hour week. 25 days holiday. Company passionate about training and developing their employees. Fun and conscientious company culture.
Are you a Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer with strong engineering, tooling, design experience who can look at improving the development of engineering processes? Are you seeking Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer jobs in the Southwell Mansfield, Lincoln, Newark, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire regions?
This Manufacturing Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer who has strong engineering ability (preferably involved with mechanical engineering processes)
- Someone who is passionate about lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and working for a dynamic medium sized engineering business
- Seeking engineering jobs in Nottinghamshire with a profitable, expanding business
- Someone who is ambitious and keen to work for a business that is passionate about growing.
The Manufacturing Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- Loyalty is a core value – a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
- 150 headcount across two sites in Nottinghamshire, global business with 1000 + employees worldwide
This Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer jobs role is commutable from Southwell Mansfield, Lincoln, Newark, Nottingham, and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Edward Smith