£28,500 per annum
5 months ago
- Stable and established manufacturer with wider group backing.
- Days based position, early Friday finish, opportunities to develop.
- Opportunity for a Graduate / Recent Apprentice with some experience who wants to develop further.
Manufacturing Engineer position to support manufacturing operations by resolving build quality problems, improving tools and processes and ensuring the smooth introduction of project related product changes. Responsible for investigating, planning and implementing new engineering processes/methods/tooling facilities in conjunction with Manufacturing departments. Would suit a recent Graduate / Apprentice looking to develop further within a Manufacturing Engineer position.
Salary & Package: c£28,000 to £28,500 per year. 25 Days Holiday + Banks. Development / Training Opportunities. Healthcare + Life Insurances. Discount schemes available.
This Manufacturing Engineer job will suit:
- Knowledge and use of quality analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Could be a Junior Engineer / Apprentice who wants to develop further. Some exposure to engineering / manufacturing is an advantage.
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification and have wider experience of lean manufacturing.
The Manufacturing Engineer job will involve:
- Actively involved in the continuous process improvement within assembly/manufacturing.
- Investigate and resolve manufacturing related problems, Cost of Quality concerns and wider manufacturing issues raised.
- Management of BOMs and material movement.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Nuneaton, Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.