£35,000 to £40,000
7 months ago
Manufacturing Engineer, Derbyshire
- Manufacturing Engineer jobs role, Production Engineer jobs role, Process Engineer jobs role.
- Global manufacturing business with a first class reputation for investing in product development, manufacturing processes and facilities and most importantly their people.
- A growing organisation currently introducing a new product and production line.
- Position would suit a Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer / Process Engineer who enjoys making improvements.
- £35K - £40K salary + generous pension scheme + private healthcare + subsidised onsite restaurant + extensive training opportunities.
This Manufacturing Engineer job will suit:
- Previous experience of working within a Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer or similar type of role within a manufacturing / production engineering focused business.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering value / improvement projects with a practical approach to problem solving and an ability to drive change.
- Any exposure to working within an electro-mechanical environment would be beneficial but it is predominately a mechanical engineering / metal forming manufacturing environment.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Degree/HND/HNC) in an engineering, production or manufacturing discipline.
This Manufacturing Engineer job will involve:
- You will be joining a team responsible for all current model, new product introduction, engineering and continuous activities.
- Manage and implement engineering change requests from design to production.
- Manage and implement production improvement projects across site.
- Work closely with NPI Project Engineers to implement new products to existing and new production lines.
- Help drive actions to increase production / plant performance e.g., efficiency, quality, scrap reduction etc…
This Manufacturing Engineer job is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Ilkeston, Chesterfield, Coalville, Burton upon Trent.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.