10 days ago
- Newly created role that is centered around EDM operations within a precision engineering environment.
- Excellent scope for development, the company have a strong order book and have invested in new EDM equipment.
Newly created opportunity, we are seeking a proved Engineer with experience of EDM operations within engineering. The business have high ambitions over the next couple of years and see EDM as a critical area in order to achieve this growth. As EDM Manufacturing Engineer, you will lead NPI processes and ensure operations are being performed in the most efficient manner. You will work directly with the Operations Manager to ensure the EDM function reaches its potential.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary for the right individual. 25 days holiday, early Friday finish, wider benefits and schemes available.
This Manufacturing Engineer job will suit:
- Proven experience working around EDM operations.
- NPI experience.
- Strong knowledge of EDM machining, tooling and fixturing.
- Project management skills.
- CADCAM experience – Siemens NX would be an advantage.
The Manufacturing Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to be a key figure within an exciting growth spell within the business.
- Chance to implement your own improvements / processes and tailor your role.
- Open salary for the right person, excellent wider benefits and an early Friday finish.
The Manufacturing Engineer job will involve:
- Ensure that all machining tooling, fixturing and consumables are defined and in place in order to support production upon handover of NPI parts to production.
- Work closely with project managers, quality and supply chain to ensure PPAP of new products are completed on time.
- Support the specification, co-ordination and commissioning of new machine tools to ensure that capacity requirements are met.
- Support the engineering manager in the identification and implementation of new technologies to help improve productivity and reduce cost.
- Identify and implement productivity improvements to reduce specific product cost to improve gross margin.
- Standardise the CADCAM software used as well as the process for programming and verifying programs before use.
This job is commutable from Market Bosworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coalville.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.