4 months ago
- Stable and established manufacturer with wider group backing.
- Days based position, early Friday finish, opportunities to develop.
- Key emphasis on lean manufacturing and process improvement.
Manufacturing Engineer position to support manufacturing operations by resolving build quality problems, improving tools and processes and ensuring the smooth introduction of project related product changes. Responsible for investigating, planning and implementing new engineering processes/methods/tooling facilities in conjunction with Manufacturing departments.
Salary & Package: c£36,000 per year. 25 Days Holiday + Banks. Development / Training Opportunities. Healthcare + Life Insurances. Discount schemes available.
This Manufacturing Engineer job will suit:
- Knowledge and use of quality analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing engineering role.
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification and have wider experience of lean manufacturing.
- Understanding of Jig & Tool design.
The Manufacturing Engineer job will involve:
- Actively involved in the continuous process improvement within assembly/manufacturing.
- Investigate and resolve manufacturing related problems, Cost of Quality concerns and wider manufacturing issues raised.
- Management of BOMs and material movement.
- Develop ergonomic processes designed around Lean Manufacturing principles including Yamazumi and 5S.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Nuneaton, Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.