37000 - 44000 TBC
3 months ago
• Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer jobs role Nottingham Southwell, Lincoln region
• 12:30 finish on a Friday. £18m t/o agile manufacturing company
• Mechanical precision components into Medical and pharma manufacturing / engineering (plus aerospace, semiconductor and highly regulated industries)
• Fantastic growth and stability
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer or Process engineer who can help structure manufacturing controls, takt time improvements in a medium to high volume manufacturing environment ? This Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer or Process engineer jobs role would suit someone from aerospace or similarly regulated industries (mechanical engineering) who wants to have fantastic security, growth and challenge in their career.
Are you seeking Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer or Process engineer or lean manufacturing jobs in the Nottingham, Lincoln Newark, Mansfield, Southwell region?
• You MUST have experience of mechanical engineering / manufacturing - really it needs to be high volume precision component manufacturing
• This will be gained within highly regulated sectors (aerospace, oil and gas, nuclear, medical, pharmaceutical , automotive– ideally high volume mechanical component manufacture)
• You will then have experience of control plans, improving manufacturing controls and improving takt times
• 150 to 200 headcount business so an SME mentality in terms of being a ‘doer’
Principal Manufacturing Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
• Improve takt times
• Manage NPI process from launch to start of production
• Lead waste and defect reduction activities in a high precision engineering environment using Lean tools including Error Proofing / SMED / 6S etc
• Resolve problems at pace with structured problem resolution and root cause analysis tools and techniques, such as: 3C / 8D / 5 Why / Ishikawa
• Improve manufacturing process capability through application of sound engineering principles (e.g. SPC)
• Eliminate non-value added activities to reduce lead times
• Lead by example, using best practice problem resolution approaches to upskill the wider workforce
This Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer or Process engineer jobs role is based near Nottingham commutable from Nottingham, Newark, Mansfield, Lincoln, Southwell
REF : ESMES
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.