Salary TBC approx. Guide
17 days ago
- Manufacturing Engineer, CI Engineer, Continuous Improvement engineer jobs role Nottingham Southwell, Lincoln region
- Mechanical precision components into Medical and pharma manufacturing / engineering
- Fantastic growth and stability – chance to work in medical / pharmaceutical manufacturing
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer, CI Engineer, Continuous Improvement engineer or Lean engineer / lean manufacturing engineer who is seeking a chance to work in medical pharmaceutical manufacturing? This Continuous Improvement Engineer jobs role would suit someone from aerospace or similarly regulated industries (mechanical engineering) who wants to have fantastic security, growth and challenge in their career.
Are you seeking Manufacturing Engineer, CI Engineer, Continuous Improvement Engineer jobs or lean manufacturing jobs in the Nottingham, Lincoln Newark, Mansfield, Southwell region?
- You MUST have experience of mechanical engineering / manufacturing
- This will be gained within highly regulated sectors (aerospace, oil and gas, nuclear, medical, pharmaceutical , automotive– ideally high volume mechanical component manufacture)
- You MUST be able to drive improvements with shop floor processes (this might be lean,5S, CI projects or H&S projects) but this is NOT managing a large team ; it’s driving improvements with shop floor processes and people
- Ideally degree educated and wanting to work for an expanding medical engineering business
- 150 to 200 headcount business so an SME mentality in terms of being a ‘doer’
- Any tooling experience very useful
- We need an engineer that can fix production issues using a variety of problem solving tools but who also has the capability to manage NPI projects when required.
Principal Manufacturing EngineerDuties and Responsibilities
- Lead waste and defect reduction activities in a high precision engineering environment using Lean tools including Error Proofing / SMED / 6S etc
- Resolve problems at pace with structured problem resolution and root cause analysis tools and techniques, such as: 3C / 8D / 5 Why / Ishikawa
- Improve manufacturing process capability through application of sound engineering principles (e.g. SPC)
- Eliminate non-value added activities to reduce lead times
- Lead by example, using best practice problem resolution approaches to upskill the wider workforce
This Manufacturing engineer, CI engineer, Continuous Improvement Engineer jobs role is based near Nottingham commutable from Nottingham, Newark, Mansfield, Lincoln, Southwell
REF : ESLEAN1