8 months ago
Manufacturing Engineer jobs role. Automotive product development and manufacturing business. Modern, state of the art manufacturing facility. Growing business with a dynamic forward thinking leadership team.
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer / Continuous Improvement Engineer with a NPI / new product introduction background within a manufacturing / production engineering business?
Salary dependent upon experience. Benefits include; annual bonus; 5% pension 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This Manufacturing Engineer job will suit:
- A Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer / Continuous Improvement Engineer with previous experience of NPI / successfully introducing new products into a manufacturing environment.
- Somebody with previous experience of introducing process improvements into a manufacturing process.
- This is a mechanical engineering / manufacturing environment so knowledge of a variety of manufacturing techniques, metal forming processes would be beneficial.
The Manufacturing Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Product development and manufacturing excellence is central to its success and it has a rich history in technology development for vehicle manufacturers.
- Dynamic, forward thinking leadership team, the culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business.
- Salary dependent upon experience, annual bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
The Manufacturing Engineer job will involve:
- Oversee new products and machinery introduction, ensuring a smooth transition from prototype through pre-production into series manufacture.
- You will develop the company’s manufacturing capability by improving existing processes, delivering right first time product to a demanding production schedule.
- Develop project plans to industrialise significant new products by working closely with design, prototyping and manufacturing departments.
- Introduce modern manufacturing techniques and drive best practice processes.
This Manufacturing Engineer job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough. Worksop, Market Rasen.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd