£25,000 to £26,000
over 1 year ago
Manual Turner, S1, Sheffield
We are seeking Skilled Machinists who have predominantly used manual / conventional machines to produce a range of precision components. The job has a bias towards turning but would include elements of milling and grinding too. Training can be provided for these elements, turning is the core skill we are looking for. Any additional exposure to CNC machining would also be a bonus for this position. Work with an established manufacturer with a fantastic reputation for their working culture and length of tenure within the business. The position is on a set dayshift with opportunities for overtime.
Salary & Package: Rough guide between £25,000 to £26,000 basic. Potentially flexible depending on the amount of experience you can bring into the role. Overtime opportunities and company bonus available.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Manual Turner who is skilled around conventional lathes. Any experience with mills, and grinders would be an advantage.
- Come from an apprentice trained background ideally. Some form of qualification is required.
- Any CNC machining experience would be a bonus for this position. Training could be offered within this area if required.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Manufacturer of electromechanical systems and provider of full turnkey solutions.
- International business with a well-connected network.
- Current headcount in Sheffield is circa 100 people.
The job will involve:
- Setting and operating a range of conventional / manual lathes.
- Following engineering drawings to manufacture a variety of components.
- Work on a range of products, including one offs.
- Supporting wider production team members.
This job is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.