£15.50 per hour
21 days ago
- Manual Turner opportunity within an established manufacturer.
- Days based role, with an early Friday finish.
- Lots of variety, scope for additional training and support.
- Optional overtime readily available.
We are currently recruiting for a Manual Turner to join a well established engineering business that support several sectors. As Manual Machinist, you will work on low volume projects that require good attention to detail. The job involves wider engineering duties, such as reading technical drawings and inspecting your own parts, so work remains engaging.
Salary: c15.50 per hour depending on experience. 21 days holiday + bank holidays. Over time is paid at x1.5 midweek.
Working Hours : Monday to Thursday 08.00-17.00, Friday 08.00-13.00
This Manual Turner role will suit:
- A proven Machinist or Manual Turner that enjoys working on a variety of projects.
- Flexible to operate different lathes. Any CNC experience would be an advantage.
- Comfortable using basic inspection equipment / has an eye for quality.
The Manual Machinist working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established manufacturer with a strong order book.
- Opportunity to develop on different machinery.
- Lots of scope for overtime at x1.5 hourly rate.
The Manual Turner job will involve:
- Operating manual lathes to manufacture a variety of components.
- Working from technical drawings.
- Inspecting finished parts to make sure they meet quality standards.
This job is commutable from New Mills, Stockport, Hayfield.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.