£35,000 - £45,000
9 months ago
Manual Software Tester jobs role. World Class technology developer with ambitious growth plans. Fantastic company culture, flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home.
Role would suit a Manual Software Tester with experience of working within engineering / technical / scientific environments seeking Software Tester jobs.
Salary & Package: £35K to £45K commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Manual Software Tester job will suit:
- A Manual Software Tester with proven manual testing experienced ideally with engineering based applications.
- Strong QA and software testing industry knowledge.
- Experience of working within an Agile (or similar) environment / working with Agile software development processes (SCRUM, Kanban) and tools would be preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software, engineering, IT, science or similar technical discipline.
- Further ISTQB qualifications are preferred.
The Manual Software Tester job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Very generous benefits package. £35K to £45K commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
The Manual Software Tester job will involve:
- You will be joining a team focused on the development of class leading enterprise level, test planning, data acquisition and data management software platforms and applications.
- Assist in the manual testing in both web and desktop applications, to verify both functional and non-functional requirements. Testing is carried using a variety of facilities, including desktop machines, VMWare Virtual infrastructure and live test environments.
- Carry out exploratory testing and test scenarios to uncover unusual issues.
- Investigation of problem reports received and identification of faults.
- Work closely with the development team to improve product testability.
This Manual Software Tester job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.