6 months ago
We are seeking a Toolmaker / Manual Machinist from a machining background to join a leading company involved in the development and manufacture of precision machining, high technology, engineering components. As a Toolmaker you will be operating a variety of manual based machines to manufacture jigs and fixtures. Previous experience as a Toolmaker / Toolroom Machinist are required for this role.
Salary & Package: £24,000 to £32,000 basic depending on experience. Substantial amount of overtime available to earn in excess of £40,000 annually. A number of additional benefits too, including; Bonus, Overtime, 25 days holiday, medical and life cover.
This job will suit:
- Experienced Toolmaker or Manual Machinist who has operated both manual lathes and mills.
- Worked with a precision engineering environment and machined various materials.
- Ideally apprentice trained or hold a formal engineering qualification.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established Precision engineering business with excellent benefits – Bonus, Overtime, 25 days holiday, very competitive salary, medical and life cover.
- Dayshift only position – 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Opportunities to develop skills further and progress with regular pay reviews.
The job will involve:
- Working from drawings to produce Aerospace tooling and fixtures.
- Machining a variety of metals and plastics.
- Operating both manual mills and lathes.
- Manufacturing specialist components and tools.
This job is commutable from Petersfield, Portsmouth, Winchester, Farnham.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd