£12.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
- Days based opportunity within an established engineering business.
- Work together as part of a small team on a range of projects spanning different sectors.
Due to considerable growth, we are currently looking to recruit a Manual Machinist to help support projects. As Manual Machinist, you will operate a range of machinery – including Turners, Millers, Borers. We don’t need any CNC experience for this role.
Salary & Package: c£12.00 per hour. Could potentially consider someone junior and pay will reflect this. Early Friday finish.
This Manual Machinist job will suit:
- An experience Machine Operator or Machinist.
- Good manual dexterity and eye for quality.
- Ideally hold an engineering / mechanical qualification, or have proven machine operating experience.
The Manual Machinist job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An established manufacturer with a friendly, hard working culture.
- Opportunity to work on a range of components spanning different sectors.
- Flexible rate to match your level of experience.
The Manual Machinist job will involve:
- Operating manual millers, turners, and borers.
- Inspecting parts to ensure products are to correct standards.
- Supporting the wider production team where required.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.