7 months ago
Manual Machinist LE4 Leicester
- Tool room based position that offers plenty of variety.
- Excellent company that are growing and offer a very friendly working culture.
The Manual Machinist position involves a number of different tasks to help with production. These focus primarily on manual applications milling, turning and grinding along with polishing to a high standard. The Manual Machinist position is on a day shift basis. Work with brand new machinery for an employer who really values their staff. Well established business that is mid-sized and looking to continue their growth.
Salary & Package: Guideline of £24,000 to £25,000 initially. Day shift opportunity with scope for additional overtime.
This Manual Machinist job will suit:
- An experienced Machinist who is used to working within a tool room.
- Manual skills, ideally with grinding, turning, and milling.
- Knowledge of jigs and fixtures would be ideal. An eagerness to support maintenance of machines.
The Manual Machinist job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Flexible salary range, we are considering applications from experienced Machinists, through to more junior options that may need some training. Any prior injection moulding knowledge would be an advantage.
- Opportunities to work optional overtime. This is readily available if you like to work overtime.
- Great working environment, the company is stable and investing as they continue to grow.
The Manual Machinist job will involve:
- Manual machining and supporting the Tool room function.
- Creating jigs and fixtures.
- Maintain and reporting repair work of machines.
- Finishing tools to a high standard.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Coalville, Loughborough
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.