£10.50 - £11.50 per hour + Shift Premium + Bonus + Overtime
jp / 200929-154127
7 months ago
- Skilled manual grinding position for a growing engineering business.
- This position is on a double day rotating shift – AM/PM
Excellent engineering based position for a proven Grinder to join a growing, established business. Despite Covid, the company have grown from strength to strength, offering secure employment and varied working opportunities. As a Manual Grinder, you will be required to assist in the manufacture of intricate parts. This position mainly focuses on both cylindrical and surface grinding processes. No CNC experience is necessary.
Salary & Package: c£10.50 to £11.50 per hour + Shift Premium + Bonus
This Manual Grinder job will suit:
- A Grinder who has worked within a precision engineering / toolmaking environment.
- Must have a good eye for detail and be quality driven.
- Flexible to work a fixed weekly rotating pattern – Monday to Friday, AM/PM
The Manual Grinder job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic business with modern working facilities and friendly culture.
- Job security given the nature of the business.
- Opportunities for overtime. This isn’t enforced but would be of benefit to the business.
The Manual Grinder job will involve:
- Cylindrical grinding and Surface grinding to manufacture components.
- Working with Jones and Shipman / Myford machinery. Any prior experience on either would be of benefit.
- Checking quality meets high specifications within the business.
- Reading engineering drawings.
This job is commutable from Beeston, Nottingham, Loughborough, Long Eaton, Derby, Ilkeston.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jp / 200929-154127