about 1 year ago
- Managing Director £40m t/o automotive electronics business
- Automotive – connected car, electronics, innovative technologies
- Would suit a dynamic MD, Managing Director or CEO who has a track record in either the automotive engineering sector or within technology (IoT, software, electronics, Internet of Things, 5G, Telecoms, intelligent hardware, future intelligent mobility, data synchronisation, data monitoring & monetisation, Functional Safety, EV Battery Management)
- Lead a dynamic, agile £40m t/o innovative engineering business
Managing Director jobs role / CEO jobs role. Are you passionate and interested in the future of automotive engineering and its continued electrification? Are you interested in autonomous vehicle, connected car, CAV, hybrid / electric vehicle EV, intelligent mobility and intelligent transport jobs.
Are you seeking Managing Director jobs, CEO jobs or senior appointments within automotive OEMs / automotive engineering? Alternatively are you an MD / VP or CEO from the technology sector who has transformed technology businesses in fast paced and changing landscapes? Internationally focused; Europe/Americas/Asia
The Managing Director jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering and automotive business
- A chance to innovate, transform and capitalise on growing market trends
- Medium sized (£40m t/o approx..) – agile and a friendly, conscientious company culture based on innovation, technology and solving customers pain points
- Ambitious growth and expansion with new global opportunities. You will be an ambitious dynamic and charismatic MD / CEO
This Managing Director jobs role will suit:
- A Managing Director or CEO from the automotive sector (R&D, technology, engineering) – supplying engineering services and innovate solutions into large tier ones and OEMs (globally)
- You could also be a VP of a large business seeking to make that next step into being a Managing Director / CEO (maybe a VP of sales / Vice president of business development who is ambitious)
- Alternatively a Managing Director or CEO from the technology sector (IoT, software, electronics, Internet of Things, 5G, Telecoms, intelligent hardware, future intelligent mobility, data synchronisation, data monitoring & monetisation, Functional Safety, EV Battery Management
- A track record of delivering ambitious global growth – transforming a business and capitalising on major new trends within technology, electronics, software etc.
- A senior executive who wants to work for a collaborative and highly innovative business, set to benefit from the industry megatrends of autonomous vehicle, connected car, hybrid / electric vehicle EV, intelligent mobility and intelligent transport.
This Managing Director jobs role is commutable from Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Peterborough, Luton, Harlow, Watford. As a senior automotive appointment, we would welcome candidates who are able to relocate or spend 3-4 nights per week in the area.
To apply for this appointment, please email Edward Smith with your CV / Executive overview of experience and we will make contact . Reference : ESMD