Salary TBC approx. Guide only
about 1 year ago
- Newly created Management Accountant jobs role
- Fast growth SME but with a 50+ year track record.
- HQ is Nottingham / Nottinghamshire but we are flexible on your location (3 days per week in the office, 2 days work from home)
An overview of the Management Accountant Role
- Whilst this is definitely a senior role, it is still very much ‘hands on’ in terms of the core management account pack/KPI preparation
- Beyond this hands-on element, the role comes with extensive breadth and exposure to the senior management team,
- The Management accountant will sit alongside the MD/GM/Ops Manager/Business Insight Manager on the senior leadership team
- Great scope to look at interesting projects e.g. analysis of account profitability, inbound and outbound transport costs, packaging costs, warehouse throughput (and other operating KPIs), supplier pricing etc.
- The ideal management accountant will be fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA with 3-5 years + PQE
- The ideal management accountant will likely come from another agile, growth and continuous improvement focused SME (but we are open to candidates who want to pivot into this environment)
- You will have a solid backbone of management accounting pack preparation, accruals, prepayment, budgeting forecasting, KPI preparation, variance analysis and will demonstrate working closely with other business stakeholders
- Are you seeking Management Accountant jobs, commercial accountant jobs or senior finance jobs in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Grantham, Newark, Melton Mowbray, Lincoln, Loughborough, Stamford, Peterborough, Bourne, Spalding region?
The Management Accountant jobs working environment, opportunities, and rewards:
- 50+ year track record and a globally recognised brand. B2C. This is NOT a start-up but equally, it’s not a corporate environment
- A Management Team passionate about enriching the lives of all employees not only professionally (via investment in career development) but also personally (via private healthcare, flexible working arrangements and continuous commitment to the mental health and wellbeing of their employees).
- A young, energetic, passionate and loyal team, working within a strong values-based culture where pace and energy, grit and determination, integrity, humility and making tomorrow even better are valued above all.
- Unwavering commitment to the environment, with short-term and long-term initiatives across all areas of the business to mitigate carbon footprint, ensure sustainability and ultimately negate their environmental impact.
This Management Accountant jobs role has some work from home flexibility. HQ is near Nottingham but you could be based in Nottingham, Derby, Grantham, Newark, Melton Mowbray, Lincoln, Loughborough, Stamford, Peterborough, Bourne, Spalding or areas commutable to Nottingham / Grantham (East Midlands, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire)
To apply for this accountancy job role, please contact Edward Smith at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd. Ref: ESMA
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.