£45,000 - £50,000
2 months ago
Management Accountant. Banbury
- Senior finance professional, accountant, management accountant to work within a medium sized organization.
- Ideally from an engineering, manufacturing or production business – this position focusses on linking manufacturing with Finance, being able to gather the correct plant data / figures.
- Good with data & KPI metrics, possibly have worked with ERP / MRP systems. You must have good analytical skills and be highly experienced with Excel.
- Excellent starting salary, roughly £50,000. Working with an international business who have a very progressive culture.
This Management Accountant job will suit:
- A senior finance professional, management accountant, accountant who has ideally worked within a manufacturing business.
- We do not need someone who has worked on the shopfloor but someone who is able to gather the correct data from the manufacturing teams in order to support strategic financial decisions. You may have experience of working with Plant data.
- CIMA or ACCA qualified is desirable but not essential.
- Strong Excel Skills. ERP System knowledge would be useful.
The Management Accountant job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a an extremely reputable medium sized business with global operations. This role is based in Banbury at a modern, state of the art facility.
- There is excellent tenure within the business across the board, a lot of the senior team have been progressed through the business. They definitely have a culture of promoting within.
- Extremely friendly and welcoming, it a is a very calm and relaxed environment to work.
- During the Covid pandemic the business hasn’t made a single redundancy and has supported all of their employees throughout, they are very financially stable.
- The starting salary for this role will be roughly £50,000.
The Management Accountant job will involve:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts; P&L, Balance Sheet (including reconciliations / Inventory balance) & Cash Flow.
- Provide Daily and weekly KPI’s / metric data for the UK operation.
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly accounting reviews with the Group financial controller.
- Supporting the Financial Controller to prepare the Quarterly VAT return and the statutory accounts/external audits; budgets & forecasts; cash flow projections.
This job is commutable from Banbury, Bicester, Royal Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Northampton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”