£28,000 to £33,000
jp / 190531-145244
9 months ago
Multi Skilled Maintenance position with a bias towards electrical maintenance in general. Responsible for maintaining plant related machinery within an established manufacturer who have invested within the business. Fantastic facilities and friendly working culture in general. This position is days based, NO SHIFTS.
Salary & Package: A rough guide between £28,000 to £33,000. The wider package includes; pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday + banks.
This job will suit:
- Previous Maintenance experience and is looking to develop within a forward thinking organisation.
- Ideally you will be more electrically focused, having some knowledge of PLC’s,
- A working knowledge of Chemical Processes would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Flexible salary depending on experience with a fantastic wider package.
- Excellent facility within a growing business. Medium sized business with potential scope to develop moving forward.
- Day shift position, no nights or on call system required.
The job will involve:
- Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of all maintenance operations for all process, plant and buildings
- Providing planned and reactive maintenance across the production machinery.
- Working around PLC’s, some fault finding skills would be useful.
- Manage and prioritize workload in line with the CMMS system.
This job is commutable from Alfreton, Ripley, Somercotes, Derby, Chesterfield.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jp / 190531-145244