£28,000 to £32,000
about 1 year ago
Maintenance Technician – Electrical Bias, LE15, Oakham, Leicestershire,
Multi Skilled Maintenance position with a bias towards electrical maintenance in general. Responsible for maintaining production related machinery within an established manufacturer who have invested within the business. Fantastic facilities and friendly working culture in general. This position rotates across a double days shift pattern.
Salary & Package: A rough guide between £28,000 to £32,000. The wider package includes; bonus, pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday + banks, and life assurance. Working 6:00am to 2:00pm one week, and 2:00pm to 10:00pm the following week.
This job will suit:
- Previous Maintenance experience and is looking to develop within a forward thinking organisation.
- Ideally you will be more electrically focused, having some knowledge of PLC’s,
- Flexibility to work a double day shift pattern.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Flexible salary depending on experience with a fantastic wider package and scope for overtime.
- Excellent facility within a growing business. Medium sized business with potential scope to develop moving forward.
- Double day shift position, no nights or on call system required.
The job will involve:
- Providing planned and reactive maintenance across the production machinery.
- Working around PLC’s, some fault finding skills would be useful.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic maintenance. Previous experience isn’t essential but would be an advantage.
This job is commutable from Oakham, Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Corby.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.