over 1 year ago
- Installation and Maintenance technician performing onsite maintenance and fault diagnosis for high-tech bespoke systems.
- Working with both the sales and deliver team, the Maintenance Technician is expected to organize and deliver on site installation and scheduled maintenance for equipment installed on a customer site.
- Predominately you will be working at customer sites across the UK and occasionally in Europe.
- Working for a highly advanced technology business, regarded as one of the best manufacturers in there industry globally.
- Plenty of headroom to grow and develop within an SME company, going through a really successful period of growth.
- Excellent starting salary with a well-structured / achievable bonus scheme.
This Maintenance Technician job will suit:
- A Maintenance Technician, Electronics Technician, Installation Technician with a strong background and experience in working with Instrumentation, Communication and Networking protocols.
- A strong customer focus and have experience working directly with customers and comfortable developing / maintaining professional and commercial relationships.
- Happy with travel, this role is predominantly based on customer sites across the UK and will involve some international travel mainly across Europe – so you MUST have a Passport.
- Ideally you will be qualified up to HND level within a relevant Engineering or Science discipline.
- Specific Electrical qualifications such as NVQ Electrical Installation, Electro technical systems & equipment or 17th Edition.
The Maintenance Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a world renowned technology business based in Leicestershire. They are at the cutting edge of their industry for the solutions that they develop.
- They have a culture for developing their employees through the business and have an excellent length of tenure (Average length is over 10 years). There is plenty of room to become a senior member of the team.
- Excellent Salary and overall package. Basic + Bonus.
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville, Ashby De La Zouch, Shepshed, Castle Donnington, Long Eaton, Derby, Nottingham and the surrounding areas across the East Midlands.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford