£ Competitive Salary
about 2 months ago
Maintenance Manager jobs role. CNC, Aerospace, Precision Engineering, Machine Tool. 37 hour week. 8:00 to 16:00. 25 days holiday. Brand new equipment (NOT patching up old kit!). Team size 3x Maintenance Engineers and 2x apprentices.
Are you looking for Maintenance Manager jobs / Engineering Manager jobs in the Loughborough, Leicester, Leicestershire, Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham or Nottinghamshire regions? Or are you a Maintenance Supervisor looking for the next step? This Maintenance Manager jobs role is based in Shepshed LE12 so there is no need to battle into a town / city centre
Maintenance dashboard and data is being collected in a structured way. Maintenance Manager job created to drive improvements to machine availability and mean time between failures of key machinery. Sector is aerospace precision engineering so equipment is CNC, grinding, machine tool, EDM – however we are flexible with your background provided it’s a regulated engineering / manufacturing industry. You will know what good looks like and have the ability to implement successful systems and procedures to get the best results that you can from this area of the business.
200 headcount, £30m t/o, two site engineering / manufacturing business. Maintenance Manager to implement a new maintenance strategy (strategic spares / critical spares, PPM, TPM etc.). Part of Senior Management team which is friendly & passionate about improvement.
This Maintenance Manager job will suit:
- Are you a Maintenance Manager with great leadership, and communication skills with background in manufacturing, looking to progress your career in a dynamic and growing environment? Do you have a passion for making improvements in preventative maintenance, TPM, PPM.
- Maintenance Manager with a good knowledge of high speed production machinery
- Strong track record of improving machine availability and mean time between failures of key machinery
Company Info :
- 200 headcount, £30m t/o, two site engineering / manufacturing business
- The company is known as a global leader in their field, which is testament to their innovation, quality and people
- A British manufacturing success story, they have a truly global reach and integrated supplier relationships with Rolls Royce and Siemens
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company
- Twice awarded the “Queen’s Award” for Enterprise
- An opportunity to play a major role as the business continues to expand.
This Maintenance Manager jobs role is commutable from Loughborough, Coalville, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicestershire, Derbyshire