£48-55k + pension
2 months ago
by agreement / asap
Maintenance Manager, Manufacturing, Leicestershire
Maintenance Management in a manufacturing business with maintenance, H&S, engineering spares, PPM Planned Preventative Maintenance and people management of the maintenance engineer team as core KPIs for the Maintenance Engineering Manager. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with team leader or maintenance supervisor experience to step up into management.
- Monday-Friday Dayshift
- Management opportunity
- £48,000-55,000 guideline
- Mechanical Industrial Maintenance bias
Key Features of this Maintenance Manager job
- To ensure Maintenance enables productivity to run at peak efficiency and meet customer expectations.
- Leadership of the maintenance team. Getting the best out of everyone.
- Prioritise H&S of the maintenance team through good work methods, training, and a culture of PPE and looking out for one another.
- To establish fit for purpose PPM and shift structures, allocate work-loads, plan ahead for projects, control budgets and manage spares and specialist suppliers.
- Ensure the Maintenance team are fully staffed and fully trained.
- To communicate effectively across all levels of the business
Additional reasons to join this business as a Maintenance Manager
- £48,000-55,000 is a guideline salary. Negotiable for the right person.
- Successful and stable business with a long term investment strategy.
- Ideally suited to a Maintenance Engineer with manager skills or management potential gained maybe as a maintenance supervisor.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Coalville areas.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.