about 1 month ago
• Maintenance Manager jobs role
• Mechanical engineering & manufacturing
• Profitable Technology & engineering SME £25m t/o
• £40,000 - £48,000 (this is a very approx. guide : TBC)
Are you a Maintenance Manager seeking maintenance Manager jobs in the Grantham, Melton Mowbray, Sleaford, West Bridgford, Nottingham region? Are you accustomed to managing a small team of maintenance engineers and have a continuous improvement focus? This Maintenance Manager jobs roe is with a friendly medium sized business.
What we are looking for
• Someone who is loyal, this is a long-term career opportunity and the business value people who are loyal and take pride in their work.
• A maintenance Manager who has worked in any type of manufacturing or engineering sectors (aerospace, engineering, manufacturing, automotive or similar)
• Any exposure to lathes, mills, presses, compressors etc would be beneficial
• You will have experience of maintaining electrical and mechanical production equipment – ideally you will be multi-skilled and have electrical and mechanical ability
• Ideally someone who can help implement a suite of KPIs / metrics and improve equipment and machinery availability / performance
• This role is 75% management in focus – with budget responsibility and managing a small team. 25% of your time you will still be a bit hands on covering some maintenance tasks (but mostly leadership and organising the team / contractors etc)
This Maintenance Manager jobs role is based near to Grantham, commutable from Grantham, Melton Mowbray, Sleaford, West Bridgford, Nottingham Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire
To apply please email your CV to Edward Smith
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.