about 1 year ago
- Maintenance and Facilities Manager to develop a small maintenance team, manage maintenance budget and establish a culture of good housekeeping
- Established engineering supplier with modern production facilities and newly installed machinery (no patching up of old kit!)
- Days based role – NO SHIFTS! Early Friday finish.
Salary & Package: c£35,000 as an initial guide. Potential scope to stretch further for the right person.
This Maintenance Manager job will suit:
- Experienced Maintenance Manager with leadership, budget management and communication skills, ideally with a background in CNC production environment (but not essential.
- Could suit an Engineer who wants to step up into a more senior position.
- Person with drive for making improvements in preventative maintenance, TPM, PPM.
- Strong track record of improving machine availability and mean time between failures of key machinery.
The Maintenance Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a growing engineering business who is investing into new machinery.
- Chance to join a dynamic management team as they go through positive change.
The Maintenance Manager job will involve:
- Maintenance budget management, critical spares availability as well as good upkeep of company’s facilities.
- Establish and drive the culture of good housekeeping and personal responsibility to create a clean, well-presented facility for staff and potential customers.
- Lead and develop maintenance team.
This job is commutable from Lincoln.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.