£26,000 to £28,000
6 months ago
Maintenance Fitter – Machine Tool
- Days based position, working for an established, growing engineering business.
- Could suit an experienced Machinist who wants to go down the maintenance route.
We are seeking an experience Maintenance Fitter / Engineer, or an experienced Machinist who knows their way around a CNC machine, to help support the maintenance function within a growing engineering business. The machine tools are mostly 3 axis machines, including brands such as Mazak, Bridgeport, and Brother.
Salary & Package: £26,000 to £28,000. Days role – no shifts! Early finish on a Friday afternoon.
This Maintenance Fitter job will suit:
- Strong electrical bias with an understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical skills.
- Previous experience working on, or ideally maintaining, CNC Machine Tools.
- Any prior facilities maintenance would also be an advantage, holding a 17th Edition qualification for example.
- Could suit an experienced CNC Machinist who wants to become more maintenance focused and has some experience maintaining basic faults.
The Maintenance Fitter job will involve:
- Repair and carry out routine services on CNC machine centres and portable hand tools etc.
- Install, modify, upgrade and repair factory infrastructure items to include compressed air lines & fittings, electric sockets, lights, network cabling, sockets etc.
- Purchase, stock and control machine spare parts.
- Arrange for worn and damaged machine parts to be refurbished.
This job is commutable from Milton Keynes
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.