guideline £35,000 plus overtime and pension
2 months ago
by agreement / asap
Maintenance Fitter £35,000 Coventry Solihull
Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Fitter. This is a mainly mechanical role, with some basic electrical work.
- Heavy duty external and internal located machinery and equipment at the factory.
- Industrial processing equipment such as Milling, Mixers, Bagging, Bailing, Conveyor Belts, Screw Conveyors and dust extraction ventilation systems etc. Also general factory infrastructure maintenance associated with Mains Services, Compressors, Generators, Pumps, Motors, Filters.
- Be able to read basic engineering drawings, and very basic electrical drawings for lighting, power sockets layouts for example.
- We need a person that can work safely, be flexible with their work hours. The job will start Monday-Friday and could potentially move to shifts for example 4day week covering part of the weekend. But the key thing is a flexible approach.
- Really friendly business. Ideal for someone with that wants to feel part of a team, can be flexible on work-times, has the basic skills and interested in learning about some specialist equipment on site. Great job security too.
Pay is a flat rate from £35,000 salary plus overtime and pension. Some flexibility on salary potentially. Permanent. Generally they are a day-shift business, with some weekend work.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Hockley, Kenilworth, Canley, Balsall Common, Warwick, Solihull and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”