£35,000 to £40,000
6 months ago
Maintenance Engineer. £35,000 - £40,000 Loughborough, Leicestershire.
3 shift pattern days / afternoons / nights.
Electrical maintenance. CNC machinery. Machine Tools. Manufacturing environment. Planned & reactive maintenance.
- Strong electrical background
- Experience of PC based CNC equipment, drive systems, EDM and/or machine tools
- Clear and logical approach to fault finding complex electronic control systems
- Experience of the maintenance and alignment of precision machine tools desirable
- HNC or equivalent experience in electrical, electronics or similar subject
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent working conditions within an award winning engineering business
- A multi-national, multi-million pound organization who are world leaders in what they do
- Company that provides turnkey solutions for the Aerospace and Gas Turbine industries
- Growing organization
- Starting salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- Days / Afternoons / Nights alternate shifts
The job will involve:
- Assisting the maintenance manager in the activities of the maintenance team on the night shift
- Repairing and maintaining CNC machinery
- Working proactively and reactively within the production area, fixing breakdowns and carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Monitor and improve the plant where necessary
- Ensure planned maintenance is carried out in line with the site schedule
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Coalville, Derby, Nottingham, Leicestershire and surrounding areas.